The joys of parenthood can come with many unexpected difficulties. It can be difficult to know how to help your child. You want to help your child but nothing seems to bring relief. Often parents ask for professional help for their children when they have run out of options. Just like adults, children can benefit from therapy. Providing children with healthy emotional outlets and coping tools, can help dissolve discord and create cooperation.
Common Child Concerns:
- Excessive Fear, Stress & Worry
- Low Self-Esteem
- Bedtime & Sleep Disturbances
- Struggles with School or Homework
- Emotional Outbursts & Tantrums
- Social Difficulties
- Develop emotional awareness & regulation
- Improve social skills and relationships
- Reduce power struggles and foster cooperation
- Provide an emotional outlet and decrease tantrums
- Increase in overall happiness and balance
Several services are offered to accommodate your child's specific needs.
Discover below which service is best for your child:
Play therapy helps children make sense of their world through their natural language of play.
Jump into your child's world with this fun and creative treatment method for children, teens and even adults!
Wellness workshops are private lessons for children that focus on developing emotional awareness and healthy coping skills.